miércoles, 29 de marzo de 2017

Sploder - Personal Impressions about its game types


Sploder is a tool for to create new games. This tool is very friendly and useful in the Educational Carrer.
Sploder - Tipos de juego.html


Sploder - Personal Impressions

THE ALGORITHM CREW 

I don´t like this game type, the violence isn´t mine... haha.
Honestly, I don´t want to built one of this.

I like: 

  • The camera position
Don´t like:

  • The mission

PLATFORMER

I like:

  • The basic shapes
  • The animation
  • The satges
Don´t like:

  • I am really bad for the commands in the little spaces.  :P

PHYSICS PUZZLE

I like: 

  • The simple controls
  • The design 
  • Colors, objects
I really like it.


RETRO ARCADE

I like:

  • The stages
  • The characters
  • The gameplay, movements
  • The elements (objects)

It´s very nice!



CLASSIC SHOOTER

I like it:

  • The images, colors.
  • The objetc (elements).
  • The mission.

I don´t like it:

  • The difficult control ship.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario