domingo, 26 de marzo de 2017

Oregon Trail experience




Oregon Trail is a videogame about the resolution problems.  Start the game with a trip in the 1848 and the gamer has to decide what to do with $800,00 and 5 trip partners in a very long travel in the USA.
I was playing Oregon Trail and I had to buy supplies for the trip as a few of the food, clothes, oxes, etc... well, all was good, almost, I thought that, but what surprise, when one member of my group in the game died. That situation was alarming to me and in this moment I understand that the planning is something important and shouldn´t taken easy way.
About this, I can say that Oregon Trail is a game that the gamer decides between some options and to get results about it.

A game recomended.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario